Wednesday, January 9, 2019

About US


Hi! My name is Kortney and I am the face behind S'Mitten Mom! The reason for the name you may ask? Well, I am from Southern Michigan (S'Mitten) and I am a mom of course. I have a wonderful boyfriend; Kyle, who is just as crazy as I am and supports me in all the things I have wanted to venture and do, this blog being one of them. This isn't my first rodeo, I used to have a review and giveaway blog before for over a year, but then life got crazy and in the way, so here I am for another shot at it. I love being able to tell the world about my day, it's a way for me to be able to "vent" without actually talking to anyone about it. I have a stepson, but I will always call him my child because that's what he is, my son. His name is Odysseus, Ody for short. He is a hilarious ball of energy who may get on my nerves at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 



My hobbies include but aren't limited to; blogging, product reviews, giveaways, dance, adventures, and being a girlfriend and most importantly, a MOM! I love having random giveaways, I did like a 12 days of Christmas for 2017 right around Christmas time and it was my absolute favorite thing to do, I bought all these products and just gave them away, I can't tell you how amazing it made me feel to make someone else's day. I did dance for 5 years and to this day, I miss it, maybe that can be in my future again someday? I love going on spontaneous trips and random adventures, that's how Kyle won me over, by going on a random last minute trip at like 11 o'clock when most people would be sleeping, right? I knew then that our relationship was going to be a great one. He gave me the most amazing little boy at just 3 years old, right before his 4th birthday. 

Well, that's enough about me for right now, I look forward to getting to know all of you guys. Welcome, and thanks for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment